Bullet Journal Column and Row Grid Counts Reference – FREE PRINTABLE

If you are like me, you probably spend a lot of time drawing columns and rows in your bullet journal. And you probably need to recount and recalculate the number of grids every time you draw them, right?

I stumbled on a quick reference written by a fellow bujoer about how many grids you need for the number of columns you want to draw. So, I decided to make some images for visual reference so that you can print and stick to your journal. Refer to this page next time you need to draw columns and rows! Download the printables for FREE by subscribing to Infinite Planner. Plus you will get access to other printables we have as well. Enjoy!

17 replies
  1. Marita
    Marita says:

An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a coworker who has been conducting a
    little research on this. And he in fact bought me lunch simply because I found it for him…
    lol. So let me reword this…. Thanks for the meal!!
    But yeah, thanks for spending time to talk about this subject here on your internet site.

• Jah Chai
      Jah Chai says:

I’m so blown away!! Had no idea my designs had the power in induce free lunches in the world! Well with great power comes great responsibility I suppose 😉 Thanks Marita!

• Jah Chai
      Jah Chai says:

Hello Janet,

Thank you for subscribing! Please check the email you used to sign up. There will be a Welcome email with a single link you can use to access the resource library.

Jah

• Jah Chai
        Jah Chai says:

Hi Janet! I just emailed you directly to help you get to your subscription downloads. Please check the Promotions or Spam folders in case your email is being routed there 🙂

2. carole
    carole says:

Hello I would love to use it but still I don’t see where to sign in or dowload ?!
    Help please.
    Carole

• Jah Chai
      Jah Chai says:

Hi Carole! For desktop: Please go to the homepage (www.infiniteplanner.com) and look to the right side. You should see yellow text that reads ‘SUBSCRIBE TO INFINITE PLANNER!’ with the form items directly below it. For mobile: click on any blog post (such as the one you commented on there), scroll down to the bottom of the article but just above the recommendations and comments section, there should be 3 entry fields and a yellow button that says ‘Let me in’. If you need further help, please don’t feel shy to ask! 🙂

3. April
    April says:

Thank you so much for making this grid counter available! I am brand new to bullet journaling and this will be tremendously helpful.

April

• Jah Chai
      Jah Chai says:

Hi Diane,

Thank you contacting me about this. I just fixed my automated mailer service.

The welcome email with the link to the downloads area should have been sent just now. If you don’t see it though please let me know. 🙂

Warmest regards!
      Jah

• Jah Chai
      Jah Chai says:

Hi Kerry,

Thank you contacting me about this. I just fixed my automated mailer service.

Warmest regards!
      Jah

• Jah Chai
      Jah Chai says:

Hi Adrian, I only am able to send out the emails with download links every 24 hrs. Sent today’s out just now. If you don’t see it in your inbox though please do let me know 🙂

Comments are closed.